Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Friends

Ihave the greatest friends! They are great because they make me such fun homemade gifts!

This incredible blanket and cute burp cloth are courtesy of Tiffany. The blanket is sooooooo soft! I seriously want one for myself. I love the fabric choices too! Mabel loves it as well. She seriously is asleep the minute I put it around her. It's so cozy! Thanks again Tiffany! You're the best!
These bows were courtesy of Lauren. I envy them whenever her girls wear them and I'm so excited to have some of my own. Thanks again Lauren! You're the best too! My other awesome friend Erin made me fun stuff too. Like these cute stuffed animals.
And these awesome necklaces. I think I mentioned earlier that she made one for me and one for each of the girls with just their names on it. I seriously love this. Thanks again Erin! You're the best too! And my other awesome friend Nancy made these cute onesies. I love them too and so does Mabel. Thanks again Nancy! You're the best too!
I'm so spoiled! Now onto Sophia's friends. She has some great ones too.
She's really good to them. She gives them oats and water when they need a break from playing.
And she tucks them in next to her at night.
This is seriously how it is every night. I love how she wraps them each in a blanket. What a good friend.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

So cute! What fun gifts and such talented friends!

Nancy said...

Glad the clothing got to you. I hope everything fits for more than a second!