Monday, July 19, 2010

Sophia's latest and Thanks Stu!

The first week Doug took the girls to church by himself the church bags accidentally got left at home. Luckily he had paper in his binder and they stayed busy coloring. This is what Sophia drew. You may look at this and think she'd drawn herself a few times and maybe even Mabel. The 5 may stand for the number of people in our family now. That's what I thought anyway. Doug informed me however that instead Sophia drew what she looked like at each age. She'll be 5 next month and I guess she hasn't drawn that one yet. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cute to see her as a baby, at 2, 3 and 4 years old. She has quite the imagination! I also love all the W's behind her name.

Also, big thanks to Stu and Hiromi for the cute outfit! She loves it and it's pretty close to fitting. Thanks again!

1 comment:

James and Tiff said...

I just got that one for McKenna so they will be matching friends- yay!! So cute:)