Thursday, July 1, 2010

Like a Bandit

Okay so I know posts like this can be kind of lame but I just couldn't resist sharing. I stopped by Bath and Body Works today becuase they're sale is ending. They put a ton of stuff for 90% off today so there were some really good deals! Plus the store was handing out coupons for $10 off of $30 so that wasn't too shabby. I also had a coupon for a free travel item with a purchase that I was able to use. Here's what I came away with: My favorite scent is Rainkissed Leaves and they're getting rid of it in the shampoos and travel size items so I totally stocked up. I got:

3 men's shower gels (about $2.50 each)
3 linen sprays ($.75 each)
1 sugar scrub (can't remember)
5 soaps ($2.50 each)
3 travel shower gels ($.50 each and 1 was free)
5 travel size sprays ($.50 each - Rainkissed leaves scent only - but it's my favorite!)
6 small hand sanitizers ($.37 each)
5 small lotions (the bright pink ones were $.35 each and I think the other ones were around $1)

All together it came to around $24! I was pretty excited! It made each item less than $1 a piece which is pretty good for this store. Anyway, if you have a Bath and Body close by, be sure to head over before the sale ends. You'll get some pretty good stuff!

No comments: