Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Silly Sisters Adventures

Sophia randomly took these shots of Lilly and Mabel and I thought they were classic! This is totally how interactions go between these two. Lilly plays while Mabel observes and minds her own business. Lilly attacks and Mabel freaks out. "HELP! Save me!" Ha ha. Gotcha again. Except notice Lilly getting ready to deliver a sucker punch... We have been lucky enough to store some of my sister's stuff from when she taught school. The girls discovered this tin of shapes the other day and had fun creating.
Sophia made these bugs and stars by herself. We were impressed. Doug helped them spell out their names. Lilly picked what to use for the two l's in the middle of her name.





I'm not quite sure who took this picture but I'm assuming it's a self portrait. These pictures were supposed to be included in the last post but I forgot so their here. I tried really hard to get a picture of the girls in their 4th of July attire but this is the best I could do.


And here they all are on the way home from cabin on Monday. I think it's safe to say they were a little tuckered out from all the excitement.

Phew! I'm caught up! Get ready for Family Reunion pics to come in a few days. I know you can't wait!

No comments: