Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas!

Let's start with Christmas Eve.  My oldest brother had our family this year and gave Doug this awesome banana chair.  We've been wanting one forever so he was pretty happy.
 The girls also got spoiled with these blankets and pillows from Grandma Miller.  They love them and they're so soft!
Pajama Clause also came and brought the girls matching princess jammies!
My brother gave the girls this pony castle.  They were pretty much in heaven.
Now onto Christmas morning.  Looks like Santa came! 
Stockings.  Notice Mabel's Barbie stocking.  She was pretty happy.
The girls were pretty patient and waited for everyone to have a turn opening their gifts.  Lilly got her beloved art kit,
Sophia got her "American Girl" (thank you Target) doll (even though when she opened it she said "well it's not the one I wanted but I guess it's ok".  She's such a grateful child.  NOT!  Later she told her cousin "this is my American Girl doll.  It cost 100 dollars".   Actually it's from Target and it was a fraction of the price but I guess she couldn't tell the difference!)
 Mabel got a Barbie house and was pretty happy too.
The girls also got some fairy wings.
The aftermath
I just love pictures like this.
Picture on the stairs.  We forgot to take one when they first woke up so Sophia was already out of her jammies.  Oops!
Here she is dressed to match her new doll.
After we opened gifts we went to Doug's brother's house for some yummy treats and more gift exchanges.  Doug's sister had us and gave him this awesome NC hat.  He loves it!
After that we headed to my mom's for more gifts (thanks for everything!) and then to my brother Dylan's for a delicious prime rib dinner.

I had to include a picture of my parents tree this year.  It's different from what they usually get and I loved it!
It even had real pinecones. So fun!

No comments: