Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This post is starting with a random shot of Lilly sleeping. Sorry.  I just can't resist these cute sleeping faces sometimes!
Moving on.  We had a great Thanksgiving this year!  We headed up to my brother's house in North Salt Lake and had an amazing meal as always.  The time with family was wonderful too! Here's one of the beautiful table set ups.  My brother and his wife had their kids right notes to everyone about what they're grateful for about that person.  It was really cute.
They also had little gifts at the table for each kid. They're awesome!
The spread
The amazing chef (looking excited to have his picture taken)
 Here's Sophia and my cousin's cute daughter playing with their jewelry kits.
 The desserts (this was only about half of them.  The other half was on the counter).
Blurry pic of Mabel doing some "Merry-okee".
My brother and his wife were nice enough to let us stay the night just for fun.  The next day we had a delicious lunch at Moochies and went to see Wreck it Ralph. It was a great holiday.

These next few pictures don't really have anything to do with Thanksgiving but oh well.  I am kind of a sucker for stuff in the Fisher Price magazine so when I saw this kit I couldn't resist.  It's so cute and my kids totally love it!  It you push the star on the Christmas tree it lights up and plays music too.  I love it!
 Here's a few shots Lilly took of some of her creations too with the little guys.


No comments: