Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Douglas and Tree

Saturday was Doug's birthday and we had a great time celebrating!  He started the morning with breakfast in bed and lots of fun presents!
We then went to the Hobbit and lunch at good ole Firehouse subs (thanks for watching the kids mom and dad!)  We then came home and had dinner and peanut butter oatmeal bars "cake".  I hope he had a good day.  We tried to make it that way!
 Now for some random pictures.  Here's this cute little baby playing the guitar.  I wish she was looking at the camera!  It's still a pretty cute picture though.
Last week we went and got our Christmas tree! The girls did a great job decorating it (and it's a little obvious that they could only reach so high since a majority of the ornaments are on the bottom half).
 Lilly came home from preschool like this the other day.  Totally cracked me up.
 Here's Mabel trying it on.
 My mom made us (and my 7 siblings!) this cutes cookie and milk set out of felt. We love it and she's totally the best!
Finally, on Sunday we had dinner with some friends and it was really nice.  I brought some Semlor along.  Man I love those things!
P.S. Yesterday we found out we're having a baby brother!!!!! We're so excited!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

YEAH for BOYS!!!! YUM too- man- those look good! I love your cute kids. Happy Birthday Doug!

The Favorite said...

I can't wait to hold baby Sven!
Super cute little Santa/elves and happy b-day to Douglas- did he love my card?

Lauren said...

Love the little P.S. As if that's not the BIGGEST NEWS EVER! :) Happy bday to Doug... forgot to say that the other night!

Nancy said...

#4 on the way and its a boy?!? That is definitely exciting news! Congrats you guys?!? When's your expected due date?