Wednesday, July 31, 2013

More Cousin Fun!

I promise this is the final post for now! (until I get the pictures off of Doug's phone).  Here's some random cousin shots from the last week.  

Last Sunday the girls created a little secret hideout in my parents garden. They then turned themselves into leaf people.  They crack me up!
The kids have also been in heaven over the lambs in my parents backyard.  They love to feed them.
 Silly Santa Kate.
Yesterday we went to my niece Elizabeth's birthday party.  It was awesome!  Here's Lewis with his favorite Aunt Eliza!  We're so sad she went back home!
My brother made this awesome ice cream/cookie cake for Elizabeth.  It turned out awesome.
I'm pretty sure she loved it.
 Yummiest cookies ever!
 These 3 cuties were so funny together.  Little peas in a pod.
Sophia all wrapped up in a birthday bag.  She'd be a pretty fun present to receive!
Bruce and Lewis.
Lots and lots of cousins! 
Silly string fight! 
 And finally, here's some random shots of Lewis.  He's been so smiley lately!  I have absolutely loved it!
 His little dimple just kills me!
His hair has also decided to be stay totally crazy!  I gave him a bath before bed last night and apparently didn't comb his hair down after!
 These ones are from a few weeks ago.
He loves his swing and so do I!
And here's his 2 month shot.
 Lest you think he is all grins and giggles he does know how to let out a good scream!

No comments: