Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Lilly!

At the beginning of the month this little girl turned 6! Crazy!  She had a fun day celebrating at school and got this fun Princess tea set.
 Mabel needed a picture with it as well.
 After school I picked her up with balloons and a cake waiting in the car.
 The Saturday after her birthday we had a little tea party for her.
 My first attempt at fondant.  I think it turned out ok.  Not the best but what can you do!
The tea set on the left is the one that belonged to my Grandma Lilly.  I thought it would be fun to take a picture of their tea sets together!
 "Tea" and tea cups for the guests.
 Some of the guests enjoying a movie with their cake.
We're so grateful for this little girl and all that she adds to our family!  We sure love you Lilly!

No comments: