Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter/Christmas Randoms

Here's a few random things I found cleaning off the camera.  Mabel drew this "person" the other day.  I love their first drawings!
We get really bored on Sunday nights so sometimes we stuff pillows in our shirts and run into each other.
 I totally remember doing this as a kid.  These girls crack me up!
My brother sent this picture to me when he watched my girls while we were gone for our anniversary trip. Sure love these cuties.
 He also sent this one of us at the lights.  I'm pretty sure we're all in there somewhere!
We had our ward Christmas party a few weeks ago and it turned out pretty good. They had people sign up to decorate the tables as the 12 days of Christmas.  I thought that was a fun idea and they turned out really cute.  My friend picked 9 ladies dancing and decided to use barbies.  I thought it was hilarious!  She only has 4 boys too so we were happy to lend the barbies!
 I did the 5 golden rings
 and 7 swans a swimming.  I did the 12 drummers too but it turned out kind of lame.
 One of my other friends did the lords a leaping. I thought it turned out super cute as well.
 Our bishop's wife did the pipers piping.  Love how it turned out!
The kids randomly all matched a few Sundays ago so we had to document the occasion!
 Mabel had a performance for dance last week.  It turned out really well.  She was really happy to be there and danced to all the songs...
 A few weeks ago for Family Home Evening we had a fire outside and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. It was actually not too cold and it was fun to use the fire pit one last time!
 After that we went and got our tree!  Love this time of year!
 Lewis checking out the lights.
 Mabel checking out Lewis.
 We were glad we took advantage of the fire pit because this is what our backyard looked like the very next day!  Yikes!  That's a lot of snow!
Finally, a few Sundays ago we had some friends over for our annual holiday dinner with them. These babies were all born within a month of each other.  Aren't they great!?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE that idea for the 12 days of Christmas!! Cute! Love all the other pictures too!