Sunday, December 1, 2013

Odds and Ends

Here's a little bit of the latest and most random we've been up to lately! Last Sunday we made these Christmas wreaths with hand and finger prints.  I made one in Kindergarten so it was time for my girls to make their own.
This little guy turned 6 months last week!  It's going too fast!
He also sprouted a few teeth on bottom (which I thought we easier to see in this picture).
Sophia brought home this Family Tree from church last week. I love how Doug has 3 eyes and that her fish is included.
Also last week this little girl decided she wanted to be potty trained. It was really random and she was done in about 3 days.  I promise I made no effort at all in this.  She decided she was ready and pretty much trained herself.  If it had been up to me she'd be in diapers until Kindergarten!  I'm so lazy!  I guess she got tired of waiting for me to get her going!
So kind of the real reason why she potty trained is that she found out that Build a Bear has My Little Ponies and knew that her prize would be to go there once she was potty trained.  After she filled her sticker chart we headed to get her prize! 
Here she is giving Rainbow Dash a bath after she got filled up!
Here she is after. She was pretty proud.
Last week Sophia had a little Christmas program for Musical Theatre.  Her class danced and sang to "I Got a Cold for Christmas".  It was really cute. Here she is after.
Last weekend I went to dinner with some friends from high school. It was super fun and nice to get caught up on what they're all doing!
Finally, I had to snap this one of one of our favorite Sunday pastimes.  Everyone gathered around the ipad looking at crazy slideshows from Yahoo.  Oh how I love these people!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love Lewis smile and I really love Mabel's smile!! Congrats mabes! I love the wreaths!