Monday, September 24, 2007

Christmas a Little Early


So I found this idea in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine from last year. They used them as mantle hangings. I decided to use them for ornaments for our tree. I created the patterns myself and then stitched them and ironed them onto felt. Our tree kind of has a red and white Scandinavian theme going on and I thought these would go along nicely. We'll see how it turns out. I'll be sure to post a pic of the adorned tree in a few months. For now, you just get ornaments.

5 comments:

James and Tiff said...

You are so creative- can you please rub off on me! We still on for tomorrow? Let me know! I have some tomatillos to send home with you- dozens to be exact!

Melissa said...

WOWZA!! Those are awesome! Talk about a lot of work! You're amazing. They look great and I know they will look great on the tree. Hooray for Christmas!

The Favorite said...

Those are so beautiful, you created the pattern yourself? You'll have to send me a copy. How did you iron them? Great job Jo! Hope your Zuppa's turned out well.

Jensen's said...

I was going to say the same thing--you are very creative! Always coming up with something. They look great!

Jensen's said...

that was me, lauren :)