Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lovin' life in Payson

Things are great down here in the good old town of Payson. We got our first edition of the Payson Chronicle last week and I was just dying at one of the submissions. They have a whole section dedicated to posting announcements for your child's first birthday. Some of the names were killing me, Scottlyn, Kayzden, etc. But the picture of little Brooklyn Makai totally took the cake! I am so glad that here in Payson we are supporting the right to bear arms. What a cute little sharpshooter! Anyway, if that's not enough to make you all want to pack up and move here I saw a woman riding a lawnmower down the street the other day talking on her cell phone. It was such a classic moment and I was so sad I didn't get to the camera quick enough. We truly are loving it down here and have enjoyed Golden Onion Days this weekend. It's "Utah's largest Labor Day Celebration" you know! We're hoping to hit the grand parade and the Carni tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

We had a fun night with friends last night and Sophia was definitely grateful for all the time she had to spend at Will's house (or "Wheels on the Bus" as she kept calling him). The picture below is of the two friends sharing a hug. I'm pretty sure this one was taken after she'd whacked him with something for the fifth time and was apologizing yet again. I'm also posting a picture of the fancy hair she had yesterday. Surprisingly enough, it really didn't take me to long. Hope you're all well!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad to hear you guys are settling in! We can't wait to come see the new place, so we will have to get together soon! Hope the festivities were fun!

Melissa said...

I love Sophies hair! I can't believe she sit still long enough for you to do it! I also LOVED the picture- hillarious! Oklahoman's love their guns too, but I've never seen anyone go that far!! The best!!