Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Fun

It's been a pretty successful Saturday thus far. We went to Kimber's house this morning to get all of Doug's stuff that he had in the basement. We also brought home two beds. We brought Doug's old bunk bed and a twin for Sophia. This house is filling up quickly! Sophia took a great long nap in her new bed this afternoon and we hope she'll continue to like it. This afternoon we had our first snow of the season. I took a picture but I'm not sure how well it turned out. Oh well. We're now off to watch the BYU game and RS broadcast. Have a great day!
Here's our little ski bum getting ready to hit the slopes! Sophia loves to put these glasses on. When ever she puts them on she gets so proud of her self and runs to us saying "Hey! Look at me!" It's pretty cute.
I had Doug take this picture because I'm not wearing any maternity clothes in this picture. Either I was still really fat before I was pregnant or I'm able to really stretch some of my clothes.
Here's proof of our first snow!
Here's Stinkers new bed. I don't know why but she has to sleep with the four little guys sitting on the pillow. I'm not sure how she picked each of them but she knows when one is missing and must have them all when she sleeps. What a funny kid!

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

* You know what would go well with Soph's big pants? Some big bows!

* You're lookin so cute and not at all like a fatty when you don't wear maternity clothes (just kidding you)

* Cute bed & I love the 4 guys
* Enjoy the snow while it lasts!
(Utah 1, Buffalo 0)