Monday, September 17, 2007

Promised Pictures

Here's the pictures from my flower beds as well as a few others from the weekend. I know the flower beds don't look so impressive right now but if you had seen what was there before....or just wait till the Spring when they'll be blooming! (hopefully). I transplanted the bushes that were there into the pots and planted a number of things in the bed. We'll see if something grows in the rocky soil. I also put in the scalloped curbing/edging on the one bed all by myself. We're trying to decide if the other one needs it as well. Any suggestions? Anyway, enjoy the pics!




Doug took this picture when he was out hunting this weekend. It was taken just outside of the Indian reservation. Good thing they weren't caught!

No I am not trying to show off my pregnant belly in this picture. I found this shirt in an old box my parents had in their storage unit. I think it was a nightgown my parents brought back from Hawaii when I was a little girl. Anyway, I put in on just for kicks one night and was helping Sophia in the bath. She looked up at me and said, "Oh! Cute shirt mom! It has flowers!" I thought that was pretty cute. I love that she never notices a thing I wear but when I'm wearing a bright shirt with flowers on it, I get complimented. What a funny kid.

This picture was taken on the way home from a baby blessing this weekend. Apparently that was one good cookie that knocked her right out!

2 comments:

James and Tiff said...

Awesome!!! You are so good:) I really like the shirt- it is super cute:) I would do the edging on the other side- it will give a sense on balance to the front yard... but just an idea:) What are your plans for this week? Any open spots for a play date now that we are better? Let me know!

The Fishback Fam said...

Hi Jo! It is crazy how you can find people in this whole blogging world! I am glad you found me! I can't believe you live here in Payson too, what a small world. Way to go on the flower beds! I completely understand how much hard work they can be just to keep the weeds out, so they look beautiful!!