Saturday, January 12, 2008

Animals and Cheesy Pasta

Here's a couple of the latest and greatest. Here's Sophia wearing daddy's snow hat the other day.

Here's one of Lilly. I was getting ready for the day and Sophia came up to me and said "Willy loves animals". I came to see what she was referring to and found this little mess.

All the Wilkins' kids got together last night to say goodbye to Aunt Leda who's been here for a few weeks on vacation from school in North Carolina. It was so fun to spend time with her the past few weeks and we'll miss her until we get to see her again in the summer!
While we were all together we got a shot of the 4 Wilkins' babies born within the last year. I'm not quite sure Lilly is fond of Carson trying to hold her hand.

And last but not least, here's the latest installment of the "Cheesy Pasta" (scroll down to the bottom of the link) dance. Lilly decided to get in on it this time. Enjoy!
Cheesy Pasta 2 from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

6 comments:

The Favorite said...

What the is Cheesy pasta? Now we are all singing it 24/7 here thanks to that wonderful video we watched over and over.

James and Tiff said...

Cute outfit Lilly! And Doug- if we must say so- we really think you should go on American Idol. We would be your number 1 fans!:) It was great to see you guys on Saturday. Thanks again for coming with us!

The Ullery Family said...

You guys are crazy! Thank you for always putting a smile on our faces. Sophia - we are so proud of you for sharing your toys. I think Lilly was very excited to play with the animals as well.

Melissa said...

That's awesome cheesy pasta! Hilarious! I think I'll try that with Josh. I did try something similar tonight when I accidentally made spiral macaroni instead of Spider man macaroni. He was so mad- but I told him that the spirals are extra cheesy and super yummy- way better than spider mans! It didn't work.

The Ullery Family said...

So tonight for dinner a family brought us pasta with cheese on top. We all had to do the cheesy pasta dance. Thanks Doug for starting a great family tradition!

Lauren said...

This is so funny! I love the dancing by Lilly especially. And that was so nice of Sophie to share her animals! Oh, and I love Lilly's little outfit with the cousins, tights and all!