Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We love cousins (and David!)

What a fun couple of days we've had with cousins lately! We had a fun time celebrating New Years Eve with Miller cousins...
(Sophia and Kate)

(Ring around the cousins)

(3 of the 4 2007 Miller grandbabies)

and New Years Day with Wilkins cousins. We also had a fun time getting to know Leda's "friend" David. I think the nieces and nephews may have enjoyed him a little too much.



Here's the latest and greatest of cute Lilly. The first one is of her in a cute outfit she wore yesterday and the second one is how she fell asleep on the couch today. I wish I could fall asleep that easily!

3 comments:

Pauly said...

Hi Joanna! I've been stalking your blog for a while--for whatever reason haven't commented! I was so excited that you posted it on the dietetics site.

You Family is so cute, and you are as darling as ever. I'm glad you found me : )!

The Favorite said...

Oh, how we miss you already. That one of Lily sleeping is so sweet and I'm very glad you got one of the 3 babies together!

ottspot said...

Hi Jo! I know that I didn't even get your baby present to you in time for it to be much good...and the holidays fly by as it is! Sooo...I just found the receipt for that little holiday dress and shoes and I will hold on to it if you'd like to get something else instead!
~ Erin