Monday, January 14, 2008

Pay it Forward

You all know the concept behind “Pay it forward”, right? I think it is a really neat idea and I think it works. Even as a missionary tool or a “gospel principle”. My sister Melissa had this on her blog so I'm copying her. She saw it on her friends blog. I don’t know where it started, but I wanted to be a part of it. What you do is pay it forward with other fellow bloggers. I will send a gift (my sister said they had to be handmade but I don't think mine will be) to the first three people who add a comment and want to participate- then those three people have to send a gift to three people. Make sense? I think that the gift can be anything from a couple recipes compiled or a handmade craft or I think chocolate would count too (at least it would for me!) I already know what my gift is going to be and I know that all you moms out there are going to want it! I think you really can do anything as long as it fits in the mail. Then if you are the person who participates, you have to put it on your blog and try to get three others to pay it forward. Would you like to try it??

2 comments:

Ami said...

Is it cheating if I already commented on Melissa's? You don't have to count mine if you don't want to, but I wanted to say hi anyway! You new baby is so adorable!

Lauren said...

Hi Jo! I'd love to participate, if even to just see what your amazing idea is, because you ideas are always amazing. :) How fun!