Monday, January 7, 2008

P.S.

Sorry for two posts in one day but I forgot to add a big thank you to Jeffy for taking fabulous pictures! I also forgot to add a big shout out to Lilly who slept a full 6 hours straight last night! She then went down for 3 more! Thank you baby Willy! We'll see how she does tonight.

In other news, I think we've failed as parents. Sophia said stupid and crap today. Two new words in one day but unfortunately we're not so proud. Anyway to reverse the damage? (maybe don't say those words in the first place?)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh that just means you are a great mother because at least she wasn't saying worse words like when Josh says "Oh my god" I still can't get him to stop. I know he has heard it at school. Josh started saying "suck" a lot too. I noticed that I say that way too much. These kiddos are amazing and they really do suck up everything you say. Silly Sophie.

Emily said...

Have you read my blog? You are doing a much better job than me if that is all she is saying! I just like to think that JC doesn't hear it from me... Tell yourself that and you'll feel better.

ottspot said...

Ha! I will say that I don't think Will has heard us call people "stupid" but he has certainly heard us reference things as "stupid" and extrapolated from there I guess! I guess stupid isn't that bad in the long run...comparatively speaking.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

It really is amazing what our kids pick up on. Don't worry, I think this happens to every parent.
I love Lilly's blessing dress and all the pictures and I love the sketches that Doug has made of the girls. What a treasure that will be for them to have.

PureDesign said...

Nice pictures. The snow looked fun too. We are getting nothing close to that here in Austin. Infact just earlier this week I was in shorts and a t-shirt.