Friday, January 25, 2008

Necklaces and Bald Spots

We've had a pretty fun time here lately in our household and wanted to share.

Sophia kept sitting in her chair like this the other day when I was trying to feed her lunch. She kept saying, "Look! I'm like a triangle!" Kind of.

Here's one of our baldy. Poor little girl keeps losing her hair.

This one is for cousin Jane. Thanks for the cute jammies!

Aren't Sophia and her daddy so cute in their necklaces? Way to match Doug!

Finally, as I was getting the girls in jammies last night I got a little confused about which diaper belongs on which kid. You can tell that I'm a little worn out and tired with having a newborn.

In other news, I went to my first spinning class last night. I think I might make a habit out of it. What a workout! Have any of you ever been to a spinning class? It seriously is a full body workout! It was a lot of fun but holy cow it killed me! I really thought I was going to die. Marci, if you're reading this, I can't believe you teach those classes! You're amazing!

6 comments:

The Favorite said...

Great P.J.'s Sophs!
Where are you taking Spinning classes? I did it a few times at Gold's in Provo and man- it is hard. I'll stick with my yoga and pilates for now.
Do you have any gumballs?

The Ullery Family said...

As soon as Gracie saw Lilly's picture she said, "Mom that diaper is to big for that baby!" Jo I totally understand where you are coming from. Newborns do very little but sit there and yet I am more exhausted now than I was when I was pregnant. Life is crazy. I think we need a girls night out. Let me know what you think! Love ya - Kimber

James and Tiff said...

Hey! Where are you taking a spinning class? I just got a pass to the orem rec center and am gonna take it easy for now with a "soon to be mom" water aerobics class! (If I am ever brave enough to put on a bathing suit at this time!) I am down for a girls night even though I am not family:) Next friday sounds good;) How did everything turn out with the little girlies and dinner?

Melissa said...

Great triangle sophs! And Beautiful necklace Doug- it makes you look so handsome. And Way nice diaper Lilly- That is a good idea- now you won't have to change it as often! Maybe you can buy hers in a different brand- that would be hard to tell apart since they look the same. Good job with the spinning!! Thats awesome! I wish I could do that, but I'm too scared. Brandon took a class last spring with some friends at school. He said it kicked his butt, but he had fun.

Lauren said...

Mike saw the necklaces and asked if you were playing pretty pretty princess. He will get to play dress up too! What a good dad, Doug. Good job on spinning Jo! I haven't tried it but would like to sometime. Memberships here are so expensive.

PureDesign said...

Spinning classes? Never heard of them. The diaper made me laugh though.