Friday, January 22, 2010

Dino Museum

Last week we went with some friends to the Dinosaur Museum at BYU. They had a blast! Erin, Lauren and I were roomies back in the day and we each have 2 kids about the same age as each other. They have blast together. Sweet Ella (who is the cutest walker ever!) is the only one missing from this picture.



When we got there Lauren commented that Sophia's haricut was cute and asked how I had layered it. I had curled it and I hadn't noticed anything. When we got home I found a bunch of hair on the ground and in the garbage. I looked closer and saw a huge chunk missing out of the back and side of Sophia's hair (it's kind of hard to see in the picture). I asked her what that was all about and she said it was too curly so she cut some of the curls off. I can't believe I didn't notice earlier! The next day I washed and combed it out to see how bad the damage was and if I needed to take her somewhere to have it fixed. It was really weird but because of how it was curled she only cut the under layer. The top layer and very bottom are both the same length so you really can't tell. It blends in nicely by some strange miracle! I definitely would not have preferred to have her cut her own hair but I couldn't have asked her to do a better job!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well at least she got compliments- maybe she is a talented hair dresser as well! Josh is going to be so jealous when he finds out you went to the dinosaur museum- he is still mad we never went there. Oh well.