Sunday, January 10, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new

We celebrated New Year's eve at my parent's house this year. We went over a little bit early so Doug and the girls could do some sledding. The all had a great time. I was surprised how much Lilly enjoyed it. The second video is a pretty good one of her going off a sweet jump.

Untitled from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

Untitled from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

Untitled from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.


We then warmed up with some yummy snacks a played a few games. We watched the fireworks at the mall at 9 and then took the kids home and put them to bed. Doug and I watched the ball drop live on CNN at 10 and then called it a night ourselves. We're so exciting I know. I really wasnt' feeling too fantastic and was having a hard time staying awake anyway. We'll be sure to make ringing in 2011 a more spectacular event. The girls did have fun with their glasses though.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah cute glasses!! Change the videos so I can see them :)

Melissa said...

THANKS!! SO SO cute- I love the giggles at the end and I love how Lilly has her binky in too