Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thanks a lot Cinderella

When I got home from exercising tonight I found Sophia in the basement with Doug like this. He said she even brought down the space heater by herself so she could be extra cozy. He said that she kept saying she was scared she was going to dream about monsters so she wanted him to snuggle her. He told her she wouldn't dream about monsters and she said "but dad, Cinderella says 'a dream that you wish will come true'". Thank you Cinderella for helping my daughter's monster nightmares become a reality.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Kids are so cute. I hope she didnt dream about monsters. July is going to be here before you know it! I cant wait to see what if your babes a boy or a girl. You sure you don't want to rethink the whole surprise thing?!

Melissa said...

I tried sending you the picture- that is a really cute story- glad she wanted to stay cozy. And I guess that is pretty scary about dreams- tell her that bad dreams never come true.

Emily said...

Ha! That's so cute. I used to love snuggling by the heater with a blanket.

stu said...

That's funny. Just tell her that good dreams can come true, but not nightmares.