Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weight Gain


So I was reading up on my pregnancy literature and I read that from this point out I should plan on gaining one pound a week until I deliver. I told Doug that I have 23 weeks left and so I should plan on 23 more pounds (at least) and that it'd probably be more thanks to my July due date. He just laughed. Thanks for the support sweetie! JK. He really is supportive. I had a check up today and so far I've had a net weight gain of a pound. I can handle a 1 pound weight gain every 4 weeks. Let's keep it that way.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He said a pound a week starting NOW!?!? What the?? I thought I was at a pound a week just barely at 36 weeks. Sheesh- but way to go and not gain that much yet. I lost a bit a few weeks ago after my stomach bug spell- but then I remembered how I lost it and wasn't worried. I'm still WAY below what I weighed when I was pregnant with Jake and that was my goal :)

Leda Johnson said...

Wow! I already gain a pound a week...and I'm not even pregnant!