Saturday, January 9, 2010

A few randoms

Last Sunday I humored Doug by playing a round of risk with him. It might be a little hard to see, but I was brown and he was black (if you look close you can see a few black pieces on Alaska and one one the Northwest Territory). It was a fun victory and one that I will probably not see again. A few weeks ago I had lunch with some friends from High School. It was good to see everyone again. My big pregnant moment of the day was that I showed up an hour early (thanks again for letting me hang around Kerstin). I felt pretty stupid but at least I had the excuse of being pregnant! Who shows up an hour early anyway instead of an hour late? I do. That's who. Anyway, here's a few of their cute babies. This is Nancy's sweet Abby.

And Kerstin's cute New Fish
And Lisa's adorable Katie.

5 comments:

ottspot said...

Is that Lisa as in our Lisa?

Lauren said...

That baby looks like Lisa! We need the update from you Jo!!

We have Risk too... but our board games never see the light of day. Maybe we should break them out.

Nancy said...

I hate playing risk. John beats me every time and usually in like 10 minutes. Cute photos from our lunch. We need to get together again soon!

Melissa said...

Oh cute, I'm glad you posted those! Cute babies! And YAY for pregnant brains!! But way to go with Risk- I love how you say you "humored" him. that was nice of you

Bob Ullery said...

Okay, beating Doug at Risk is like winning the Super Bowl. You deserve a plaque or something. Missing you tons! Wish we had been there for that moment.
PS: Tomorrow, Tues 12th, my friend Krista is going to be on Good Day Utah doing a craft. I know you watch it sometimes.