Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Little Jazzbird

Sophia had her last dance recital for the year last night. She was so excited about it and did great! Here's some of her many poses.
Lilly just had to get in on the picture action too.

Here's she is with her favorite friend Rachel. They both did so great.
Their first number was "I'm a Little Jazz Bird". I realized halfway through the song that the camera was not recording. Sorry. You get the idea though.

For her last number, all the preschool classes danced to "Mambo 111". I really liked this one. It's crazy to see how far she's come this year. She really did learn a lot and I'm glad we did it!

Untitled from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

2 comments:

The Favorite said...

Shake Sophs! Cute dancer and wow- that costume...
Love you!

The Chipmans said...

Sophia's one of the best ones out there! So cute! BTW we are coming to Utah over the 4th of July weekend. Maybe we can try to get together one night.