Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Nursery is Complete!

Almost. The only thing I have left to do is wash blankets and clothes and get them put away. We put up all the Peter Rabbit stuff again and I'm so excited about it. I love it!

I know the chaise doesn't match because we still haven't decided what to reupholster it with. It's still plenty comfy and I'm looking forward to sleeping on it for the first few weeks.
Now all we need is a baby and we'll be set. The countdown is 2 weeks from today and we are definitely ready!

7 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

I love it!!! Good job :) I am so excited to find out what you are having.

Nancy said...

2weeks! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear what u guys have. The nursery turned out super cute. I love nurserys. They are always my favorite room in the house. You did a good job decorating too. Now enjoy it!! Good luck with everything.

Jennifer Lyn said...

What fun posts! And Happy Birthday! (what a slacker friend I am) Your nursery looks great and your car...awesome! Good luck with the next 2 weeks. We are excited for Wilkins numero 3!

ottspot said...

2 weeks! That is crazy! When you get tired of snuggling that new baby bring him/her my way. ;-) And we should take some pictures for sure.

Melissa said...

Sweetest little nursery I've ever seen! That BOY will love his room. I love the chaise and if you want to reupholster it, at least you now have Tonya around if she is up for it!

stu said...

Looks great. Keep hanging in there for that baby. Loved the b-day, father's day and car posts, too!

Emily said...

Your nursery is darling! Congratulations! Oh, and I am SO impressed by your mother's quilting skills!