Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sew Cute!

My mom finished her quilt for this baby. I love it soooooo much! It's perfect for a summer (gender-neutral - since we're weird and don't find out) baby. Thanks again mom! I seriously love it! It's a 3-D quilt so the fish are puffy and the cute fins stick out. Here's a closer view. I love the bubbles!

Even closer.
And even closer. Look at that cute face! Her friend did a great job quilting it as well! All the quilting looks like coral and waves. I love it!
This baby only has to wait 5 more days until it gets to make use of this fun quilt. Of course it's welcome to come any time before then but I don't think it's in too much of a hurry. Oh well, guess I'll have to enjoy the 4th without being in the hospital!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

FIVE MORE DAYS!!! AHHHH!! That is awesome. The quilt is absolutely amazing, as all of mom's quilts are. Wow! So if you wear 3D glasses do they pop out at you??

Nancy said...

That's a super cute idea. Your baby will love using it for sure! I can't wait to see what u name tour little one!

stu said...

Cool quilt! I'm interested to hear what name you choose for the baby too. I had a dream last night that we changed our minds on Erin's name and decided to name her Zelle. Really weird. Hang in there!

ottspot said...

That is such a cute quilt! What hospital are you going to be at?

Lauren said...

I wanted to say the same thing as Melissa.... FIVE MORE DAYS?!?!? That went fast for me. :) I really hope everything goes well and we can't wait to hear the news.

Your Mom is so talented.