Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fun things

Just wanted to post quick about a few fun things I found out about recently. My brother and family were in town last week and he was telling me about my older brother's friend who recently started a business selling modern dollhouses. Their company is called Brinca Dada and they make some pretty incredible products like the house seen below. The best part is that they're made of green materials and their working on installing solar panels to run the LED lights inside. I love it. Anyway, check out their site. It's pretty amazing.
Also I recently discovered a fun recipe for homemade graham crackers. They were pretty good too. They made for some delicious smores. I used the recipe I found here and can't wait to try a few of the gourmet smore recipes!

1 comment:

ottspot said...

Did you have graham flour? What the heck is graham flour?