Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2

I just found more pictures on my camera from Easter. Sorry I've posted A TON lately. I guess I just really want to be caught up so I don't have to post for awhile.

After church and lunch the whole house took a 2 hour nap. It was so nice and it never happens! I can't remember the last time Sophia took a nap. It was incredible! Sweet Lilly fell asleep cuddling her purple unicorn the Easter Bunny brought. So cute. After naps we headed to my brother Jason's house for a delicious meal and fun egg hunt!

My sister-in-law made this aweomse bunny cake.
Getting instructions for the hunt. Can't wait to go!

While everyone was hunting Mabel was enjoying her some cake. She would have kept going if I hadn't stopped her!


Most of the eggs had candy but a few had money, water and notes that said "no candy for you!". Overall it was very fun and we ended up with too much candy! Thanks again J & D! Thanks also to Grandma Miller for the cute basket with books and Peter Rabbit eggs (where did you get those by the way?) and to Grandma Wilkins for the cute book!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aw man- thanks for making me feel super homesick. What a fun party! Did Lu, T, or Lexie make the cake?? Awesome! I want an egg with water!