Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Fun Things!

The girls had a fun time "playing" with Mabel today. They pretty much buried her in blankets and pillows and anything else they could find. I told them that Mabel looked like she was having fun and they said "No mom. She's really scared. It's really scary." Oh. My bad. They did eventually give her some animal crackers and she seemed to enjoy herself. Until it was dinner time. Then she just got way too bored and decided to check out for a minute. I've never had one of my kids fall asleep in their high chair. I love it!




Here's the last fun thing for today. I'm going to visit my sister in a few days and decided to make some pillowcase dresses for her girls. (Suprise Liza! Just don't tell your girls) They were way easy and fun to make. I let my girls pick out the fabric so blame them if you don't like it (don't worry sister, the hot pink one is Sophia's. It really doesn't look that bad in real life. It actually has a cute pattern). Lilly picked the lighter fabrics and I thought she did a good job. Mabel even got one but fell asleep (in her crib - for the night) before I could try it on. I hope it fits!

2 comments:

One Fish said...

Really cute! Where did you get the pattern?

ottspot said...

Did you make them out of actual pillowcases? or just use fabric? I have made one before but I have a hard time finding cute pillowcases!