Friday, April 29, 2011

Baa Baa Black Sheep

Sophia's class has been learning about Nursery Rhymes lately. This week they were lucky enough to have some black sheep come and visit their class. She loved it! It happened to be the day I was helping in the classroom so Mabel got to join in on the fun too!Today she had a Mother Goose Fair in her class. The kids got to come dressed as their favorite Nursery Rhyme character and then perform it for everyone. She chose to be Little Miss Muffet. Doug's mom had this really cute hat and apron/jumper thing that she let us borrow. I couldn't get it all to fit her quite right and then I remembered I had this apron. I quickly whipped up a hat to match and she was ready to go. Here's her class singing "Hey Diddle Diddle" for us. (Of course I'm an awesome parent and forgot my camera so these were all taken with my phone. Sorry!) Here's Sophia performing "Little Miss Muffet. One of her favorite little friends was Little Miss Muffet as well. This cute boy was the spider that scared Miss Muffet. He doesn't look too frightening (or excited to have his picture taken).

1 comment:

stu said...

That spider is awesome. Very frightening. Great pics!