Monday, August 29, 2011

Sophia's Party Reprise

I found Lilly's wand so I decided to throw a quick picture of it on here. I thought they turned out pretty cute. Thanks again for the idea and all the stuff mom! Also, I forgot to mention one other game we played. I included those mystery Air Heads in the goody bag but had to by the six pack of Air Heads in order to get enough. Instead of being smart and putting all the other ones in the gift bags as well, I decided to do a little game with them. We had an amazing chorister in Primary who would do a magic potion thing with the kids. I decided to steal her idea. I had the colors of "potion" match up with the remaining Air Heads and had the kids try and guess which color of Air Head the different potions would make. To make the potion you put a drop of food coloring on a spoon and then put baking soda on top of the food coloring. Then when they stir the spoon into the water the baking soda disolves but the water changes color. It's pretty magic. I wish I would have taken a picture but I forgot. Oh well. Hopefully you get the idea! I think that's it for the party. We'll see if I remember something else later.


No comments: