Monday, January 30, 2012

The latest and greatest

Here's Lilly at her dance recital on Saturday. They did Alice in Topsy Turvy land and she got to be one of the absent minded mice. It was so cute!


Here she is before the show. Her teacher did such a good job with this show. I totally loved the backdrop. I think this dance was the flowers.Here she is after. She did awesome!And here she is with Alice. We also had a lot of fun with food this week too. On Friday we got to have friends come over and decorate yummy cookies!We also had a dessert night for our ward and had a crepe bar. It was really fun too.Doug and I had to speak yesterday and somehow we talked our girls into singing. It only took a little dollar store makeup but I think it was worth it. Don't they look beautiful!?Finally here's some shots of a quilt my mom recently finished. She asked me to take pictures of it so she could have them but of course I had to include them on here too! It was kind of a like a chain letter quilt thing (I think) where you make a certain number of the same block and then send them to everyone and then they put their quilts together however they want. Here's what the quilting looked like. So beautiful!
This was her square. I think she did an awesome job. Way to go mom!And for one final random picture, here's two of my beautiful friends I was lucky enough to see this month. Jen (on the left) lives in CA and was nice enough to come and stay with us after Christmas. It was so fun to see them again! While they were here we opted for a girls night out and met up with Anabelle for some shopping and frozen yogurt. It was a lot of fun! So good to be with them again!

5 comments:

One Fish said...

Lily looks so cute in her costume!

The Favorite said...

She is beautiful!! I love her little curls. I love moms quilt too!

ottspot said...

The Lillers looks adorable!

Melissa said...

Yummy food and cute Liller! I love the quilt too! WOW- how wonderful!

Jennifer Lyn said...

We loved staying with you guys! Thanks again for letting us crash!