Monday, October 1, 2007

Sweet Sophia

Our little girl has been quite the character lately. Yesterday she said two sweet things (among many others) that I had to document so that I remember them when I'm really ready to strangle her. I got her out of her bath and changed and everything and then she was playing toys. She walked into our living room where Doug and I were sitting and I said, "I love you Sophia". She then said, "I love you too much!". It was a pretty sweet moment.

Later that night we put her to bed in her new bed and assumed everything was just fine. We heard her making some noise but didn't think anything of it. I went to check on her and she had completely taken her jammies off and was going for the diaper. I was trying hard to be mad but it really just made me laugh so I made Doug deal with it. He got her dressed again and everything and as he was leaving the room she said, "Sleep good dad". She really knows the perfect moments to say those heart melting things. What a kiddo.

I forgot to include in a previous post that I took her to the doctor for her 2 year check up last week and supposedly she's in the 34%ile (26 lbs). She's never been about the 10%ile so I was pretty shocked. Who knows how accurate it actually was because she was a little bit afraid of the scale.

Finally, I've included a picture of her new duds that I picked up last week from Target. When I pulled out all of her shoes from last year I found that not a single one fit her! And they were too big for her last winter! So we had to go get new ones. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

The sweetest part is that she gets those things from hearing you say them! So you must be a sweet mom! P.S. Your un-maternity outfit is very cute! It's actually hard to tell you are pregnant. I wish I could get out my turtle necks...