Friday, October 26, 2007

Free Association

The other night while I was working Sophia was sitting next to me coloring (or scribbling or whatever you want to call it) like she normally does. In between sribbles she'd pause for a minute and say "um...." and then announce what she had just drawn. The list started getting pretty funny so I had to write it down. Here's her free association list: Drezden...fireworks...santa...mom...chairs...tortilla...phone...bathtoys. So there you have it. Here' the picture that went along with it. What do you make of that Grandpa Miller?

2 comments:

ottspot said...

This kind of reminds me of your picture on the wall at your parents' house!

James and Tiff said...

We made the list!!! Drezden is so proud:) Probably because we just saw you guys! Let me know when you have your appointment and you should stop by! Thanks again for letting us come down and play. Sophia is a very creative girl- just like her mom:)