Friday, October 5, 2007

She loves to see the temple

Now that we live in Payson and it takes us longer to get anywhere, Sophia loves to sing in the car. Her songs of choice are the "Daddy Song" (I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home) and the "Temple Song" (I Love to See the Temple. The other day when we were driving she wanted to sing the temple song and so I started singing it and she sang along with me. I had no idea she knew the words but it was so cute to hear her little voice sing the words. Sorry that my voice is a little more prominent in the video but you can still here her a little bit. Enjoy!


Temple from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

3 comments:

The Favorite said...

Bruce started singing right along. Looking so cute Sophs! Great song!

Lauren said...

She really knew it! Good job Sophia!

PureDesign said...

How Cute.

Hannah's favorite song is "Popcorn Popping On the Apricot Tree."