Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More silly moments

This morning while I was in the shower Sophia found the socks that I wore yesterday and put them on all by herself along with her jelly (or as she calls them "flower") shoes. She sure is one stylin kiddo!


Also this morning I was talking to Doug on the phone and when I hung up she said, "who ya calkin' for?" (which also means, "who were you talking to?"). Anyway, I told her it was dad and she said, "Oh, you tell 'im I love ya?" (meaning, "did you tell him I love him?"). What a thoughtful child. It was pretty sweet.

Finally, here's a picture and video of Sophs helping Doug make waffles for dinner last night. Enjoy!
Making Waffles with Dad from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

3 comments:

The Favorite said...

Sophie is so thoughtful and loving! She can come make waffles over here anytime! Yummers!

ottspot said...

I love her Halloween shirt! Yesterday morning Will was singing "I love mommy, she loves me. We love......" and then he paused and I said "Who?" and he goes "Sophs! Happy Family!" So apparently Sophs has been adopted. I know you might miss her, but Will thinks she is one of us now. :-)

Melissa said...

She is getting so BIG!!! Those pictures were classic! Way to go with the treasure hunt in the nose sophs.