Sunday, October 28, 2007

No Witches Hat!

We had a pretty fun time at the annual Ivins Halloween Party last night. Doug and I went as bags of jelly beans and Sophia went in a halloween outfit. She absolutely refused to wear a costume. When we got there she totally started screaming and freaking out at everyone in costume. It was pretty funny. She calmed down after awhile but was still on edge for the rest of the party.

Here's the cookies I took to the party. They were so fun to make and decorate! Thank you Target for the $1 cookie cutters!

Here's the happy family at the party. (Sorry we're not really looking at the camera.) If you look close you can see my new hair cut that I got yesterday. I went to the local beauty college here in Payson and was actually pleased with the outcome.

And here's a slide show of cousins and other fun things. Sophia's cousins Bridger and Logan went as "Bad guys" (or "mad" guys as Bridger calls them - he's so cute!) Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Favorite said...

That's really funny that Sophs was freaking out at all the costumes. Your hair looks cute. Doug is a super nice husband to dress up with you. Fun!

Serena said...

Love the haircut! Those jelly belly costumes are hillarious.

Lauren said...

Joanna, you are so creative! How do you come up with these ideas? I was just thinking about your Ding and Dong costumes the other day.

Yes, cute hair cut!

Melissa said...

That is so cute. Brandon said, I can totally picture Sophie freaking out about that. I can too, but it is really cute. Oh and I was laughing after reading your comment on Liza's Blog. I thought the SAME thing. I covered up Jane's mouth and said, look! It's bruce! Crazy. But now she can prove that they are related and that Brad really is the father. Just kidding.