Sunday, October 7, 2007

We love Wales and Conference!

What a great conference weekend! We went to Wales, UT with a few of Doug's siblings and had a fabulous time! We painted pumpkins, frosted cookies, and did a lot of other really fun crafts. We also had such a fun time playing with cousins and listening to conference. It was a very relaxing and greatly enjoyed weekend.

This is a picture or Sophia doing some good painting.


Here's Sophia with a few cousins on the fire truck at the park.


Here's one of Sophia and I enjoying a ride at the park.


Here's Sophia with her cousin Cassandra.


Here's all the cousins with their completed pumpkins.


Here's Sophia's pumpkin. We were going for the grandma with blue hair and curlers look. How'd we do?


This is what Doug would look like if he was pregnant. Just Kidding. It was pretty cold outside and Sophia was freaking out so he tried to warm her up.


Here's a final one of Sophs and the cousins enjoying a relaxing moment on the bench.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That all looks like so much fun! I couldn't believe that Brandon said he had never been to Whales! He is sure missing out. I'm glad you guys didn't get snowed on. Cute pumpkins! So cute! Love you!

The Favorite said...

Sophs on the "bench" us on the "beach" fun times for all!!
I love the pumpkin!

The Ullery Family said...

I talked to Mom last night and she said she loved reading about Wales. I think it made her a little homesick, but that can be a good thing. I loved the pumpkins! Very creative!

Heather Guymon said...

Hey Joanna! I mailed a package to you per Eliza's request. If you could just let me know for sure when you get that? Sorry it took me so long! Love the name Sophia by the way!

PureDesign said...

Looks like everyone is dressing up their blogs in a new fall attire.

You need to send some of that colder weather to us, cause it is HOT, the kids are still swimming around our apartment complex.

The Mathews Family said...

Hi Joanna! Long time no see. (Darn Eliza for moving so far away!) Cute blog. I can't believe how old Sophia is! Congrats on the new baby and new house. You know those are mine and Nate's stomping grounds? Did you also know that Payson is the founding town of the Utah "R". You know what I'm talking about... how everyone "r"eally accentuates their R's with eve"r"ything they say? At least, I think that's what it's famous for. Well, that, and big hair... and Onion Days, too. Yup, lots of things Payson is famous for. *hee hee*. Good to "see" you again!
-Jessica