Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun, Fun, and More Fun!

Things have been good in our house lately. Both of the girls are currently napping (miracle of miracles) and so I'm taking advantage and doing a quick post. Here's a picture of Sophia with her animals yesterday. She got this all set up and then said, "Look! Me and the animals are taking a nap!".

Then one minute later she'd managed to get this thing (we hang a laundry bag around it) around herself and was dancing around.

Lilly's been doing well lately. She went in for her 2 month pokes today and it was so sad! They did one orally and the other four in her legs. I didn't think it was the best idea to shove a bunch of liquid into 2 month old's mouth and then stab her legs so that she screams and chokes at the same time but what do I know? It wasn't the best experience but she made it through (with a lot of gagging, choking, gasping for air, and screaming).

Last Sunday we got together with Doug's family to celebrate Gracelyn's birthday (Happy Birthday today Gracie!). It was fun and we also exchanged a few valentines. My cute sister-in-law Katie always does the most adorable things. If I had the tiniest bit of her creative magic I may be getting somewhere. Anyway, she made these cute "sour cream container" valentines filled with candy
and these adorable "nugget tins" for the big kids.
They turned out so cute! Here's a link for how to make the cute sour cream containers. The pictures just do not do them justice.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE double naps! Way to go! Sorry about the shots Lilly- that is quite an ordeal- sorry! Those are super cute valentines- I'll have to remember those.

Emily said...

Yeah, I think I may have taken advantage of that and taken a nap as well! Those are cute valentines!

Ricki said...

Fun! Sofia is getting so big, she looks like such a little girl, or do I mean a big girl? She's very cute at any rate, so is baby Willy. : )