Monday, February 11, 2008

Will you be my valentine?



Here's one of the Lillers lookin' so cute today. Here's another one of her checking herself out in the mirror the other day.

My salvation arrived today. I ordered this stroller last week and was so happy that it came today! The minute it got here I hurried and assembled it while Sophia was still napping. When she woke up and saw it she immediately climbed on the bench seat and asked to go for a walk. Thank goodness it was a nice day. I wasn't sure if I'd like this kind of "sit and stand" stroller and it is a little bit more of a bus than I thought. It's not as bad without the car seat so it will be perfect when Lilly's a little bigger (and when the weather's a little warmer).

8 comments:

Lauren said...

That looks great! My friend has one a lot like that and we walk a few times a week. Her toddler does pretty well on it.

Nancy said...

I hope the good weather comes soon because then we can all really get out and do some walking! I'm glad sophi liked it too.

Heather Guymon said...

Oh man! I so want one of those!! Of course, we don't have a second baby ha ha so it would look mighty strange with just HANNAH standing on it. It would make my life so much easier though. If they just had a sit and stand for ONE kid, now that would be awesome! Hannah has never liked sitting in the stroller. We sold ours a LONG time ago. We just let her walk everywhere and she does pretty good. However, it would be nice to have around when we are actually in a hurry.

Melissa said...

Oh sweet Lilly, I WILL be your valentine! I got your book today! THANKS! It looks really cute. Cool stroller- looks awesome! Glad it arrived ok and hope the weather warms up to use it!

Emily said...

Nice stroller! Where did you order it from? I need another baby before I get a double stroller but let me know!

James and Tiff said...

Looks good! Sophs and Lilly are so cute! Thanks for having us over the other night. It is enjoyable now that the kids will play together (and I dont have to constantly hold mine) and we can have some conversations! I am glad the stroller worked out- it was so beautiful the past couple days!

harmony said...

I have that same stroller. I love it. It is pretty long but the storage is awesome. I can even fit two kids on the back bench. I love the cup holder to keep my keys and cell. I ordered mine online but then found one at Shopko a couple months later. Enjoy.

The Favorite said...

I like that stroller, where did you get it? That picture of Lilly looks exactly like you- beautiful!