Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hooray for Spring!

I thought I'd post of couple pics of my latest and greatest. Once again, as far as the projects go, just call me Martha! JUST KIDDING! This is a picture of a St. Patrick's game I made. My friend Nancy (who I hope has had her baby by now!) gave me the idea and pattern last year so it only took me a year to put together!

This is a picture of a little embroidery thing I found at one of our local cute quilt shops. They have one for each season so I'm pretty sure I'm going to do all of them and switch them out when the time comes.

For my final Martha project, this is a little wreath I put together because I couldn't find a pre-made egg wreath at Robert's. I think it turned out okay. My only debate is when to put it up. Since Easter is the Sunday after St. Patrick's day I don't know if I should replace the current St. Patrick's thing I have hanging before St. Patrick's day. What a dilemna.

Here's a couple of the latest from the kiddos. They both fell asleep in our bed the other morning around 6:00 am. Doug and I got up around 7 but they kept snoozing away. It was cute!

Do you think Lilly is ready for this chair yet? She's not so sure.

Finally, here's a little Easter preview. I got these matching dresses last weekend and I love them! Hooray for matching girls in matching dresses! I'm going to get their pictures taken in them next week. The smallest size they had was a 12M and so my wonderful mom adjusted it. I think it looks fabulous on Lilly

Enjoy the pics and have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Candyland was one of my favorite games growing up so I totally love your St. Patrick's Day game. You're right, Easter is too early this year...I didn't think about the decorating dilemna. I love the purple dresses! Oh, and Maddie used to fall asleep in bed with us in the morning but now she just crawls all over me.

Tricia said...

Hey Joanna! I love your blog! So many cute things! And I was so excited to see the St. Patty's Day game. You guys will have a blast. (And don't feel too bad. I've been working on one for almost TWO YEARS!!! Maybe one of these days!) Also, thanks for posting on my blog. We would love to have you in the book club! Annette just posted the book for March if you want to check it out at ldsbookshelf.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there! :)

Emily said...

You are so creative! I love love love the wreath!

Jenn said...

Cute stuff! I especially love the wreath. I wish I could come over and you could help me make one! I almost bought an Easter egg wreath last year that I don't like nearly as well as yours. Maybe I need to get down and dirty and try to be crafty. Hmmm . . .

Sarah said...

Holy Cow you talented women. The game looks like a blast and the wreath is darling. I hear ya on the dilemna of what holiday to decorate for. I decide to skip St. Patricks day since the Easter colors are cuter. :) Keep posting all you cute stuff, I love it!

Melissa said...

Oh you and your wreaths! AMAZING!! I love it so much! Cute dresses, can't wait to see the matchy pictures. And yes, Mom is AMAZING! Cute little lilly- silly high chair!

harmony said...

The dress looks beautiful. I personally haven't gotten around to putting a wreath or any other decoration up since the Christmas ones came down (end of January). So kudos on being extra prepared. You're creations are great.

Nancy said...

The game looks great!! I hope you guys have fun getting your jig on! I'm impressed with the other projects as well. Glad you are having so much fun with creativity down there! Can't wait to have you come visit the baby!