Thursday, February 14, 2008

L is for the way you look at me....

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I thought I'd take a few minutes and write down a few things I love!

1. Douglas - of course! I'm so grateful for the way he loves me and our girls! He works so hard to provide for us and make us happy!
2. Sophia's sweet little voice.
3. The way her sweet little voice says funny things. Like how she calls Oscar the Grouch "Groucher".
4. Sweet random moments when the sweet little thing with her sweet littel voice tells me "I love you mom" .
5. Lilly's smiles and curious big blue eyes (are they ever going to change?)
6. My family and all they do for me.
7. Chocolate! and bread - I really do love bread.
8. How my couches look right after I've washed the slipcovers.
9. A hot bath and reading a book at the same time.
10. How it feels climbing into a bed with freshly washed sheets.
11. This beautiful world!

Hope you all have a fun day and remember everything that you love!

3 comments:

JoandDoug said...

Sophia says:
My mom is such a babe.

Melissa said...

You forgot to put me.

Melissa said...

I meant you needed to put me specifically. I need my own number. Just kidding.