Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Party Time

Lilly set up this party for Mabel this afternoon while she was napping. It was a pretty fun one!Here's the party planner with her magic wand. All the guests taht were invited to come.This part is my favorite. This is a "hut" that she built. She knows that it involves blankets, chairs and books to hold the blankets. She hasn't quite figured out how they all work together though. My favorite part is that she kept referring to it as a "hood". Quick update on this cutie. We changed our lives around a little and she is now doing dance. This picture was taken post nap after dance yesterday so sorry it's so beautiful. Yesterday was her first day and she did great! I seriously was amazed at how well she followed the teacher and how well she did in general. We were debating about whether or not to do dance and I kept going through all the options with her. She finally said, "but I just need to learn those dance moves!" You know those ones that are so vital that you just need to learn? I'm glad that she's learning them and I think she'll do great!Here's a quick picture of the banner I made with the leftovers I had from doing the Boo one. I thought it turned out ok. Not really my favorite but it will do.Finally, here's the video from the recital this weekend:

No comments: