Monday, November 21, 2011

Slidin' Down the Stairs

Last night we let the girls take turns sliding down the stairs in their sleeping bags. Aside from being a little dangerous (don't worry, there was ALOT of padding at the bottom) it was really fun! I totally have memories of doing this in silk pillowcases down my parents stairs when I was little and I loved it! Here they are getting ready to go down. At the bottom.I love Sophia's victory arms in this picture.Just in case the pictures aren't enough, here's some video of us in action.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

AHHH!! I love it!! I wish we had stairs for this reason alone!! You stairs are super dangerous too- but glad you guys still had fun! We'll have to do it the next time I come out there!

Leda Johnson said...

I loved this post. I remember doing this with Doug in his old green sleeping bag all the time when we were kids! You guys are awesome parents!