Sunday, November 2, 2014

More Halloween Fun!

Onto more Halloween fun.  Mabel had her dance costume party this week.  I love her little class.
 Her friends dressed up as Elsa and a cute kitty!
 Her little class.
 The did a parade for the moms too and of course it was fun and adorable.  I don't think I'll ever get tired of the parades.
 Then it was Lilly's turn for her dance costume party.
 We also had the missionaries over and had pumpkin soup bowls!
 Lewis has been making the cheesiest face lately but I haven't been able to get him to do it for me.  Of course he did it for the missionaries though!
We also finished our costumes the other night and Mabel tried it on.  Doug is pretty sure it's the greatest picture ever taken.
 The young women brought us over some treats that same night.  They were so cute!
 The other morning Lewis wouldn't stop whining while we were getting ready for school so Sophia stuck him in front of the piano.  He loved it!

The night before Halloween we went to a spook alley in our neighborhood with Doug's parents.  It was pretty fun!  We're going to have to go with his whole family next year!
 The lady who puts it on is amazing and makes just about everything in the spook alley.  She made this whole arch out of milk jugs!
 I also went to our Halloween Zumba party.  I convinced our bishop's wife to dress up as Batman.  She's so awesome.  My other friend was supposed to come as Wonder Woman but couldn't make it.
 Halloween morning we made some Jack-o-Lantern pancakes.  Pretty spooky!
 All ready for school!
 These next few pictures were from Mabel's preschool Halloween party that was actually on Wednesday.  I didn't know that parents were supposed to come so when I went to pick her up her teacher told me they had a little parade and did a few songs.  Mabel then burst into tears and said "I just wanted you to be here to see it!"  It completely broke my heart!!!! Then her sweetest teacher took the rest of the kids who were there around for a parade and a few songs so I could see.  She is the best.  It was wonderful. 
 Here's one of the songs they did.  Her teacher said she's usually the one who screamed the loudest when they would practice in class.
IMG 5649 from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

On Halloween I went to the girls school to see their parade.  It was pretty great.
Then I went and helped in Lilly's class for her party.
Then we went trick or treating at Doug's work and then stopped at my parents house.  This little one was a little tuckered out.
Here were are before Doug's work party.
Just the 2 of us.  And we won the best couple contest!
It did not take long for this guy to figure out trick or treating.  He was a big fan.
Later that night we went to our ward's Trunk or Treat.  We found Lewis' friends.  Such cute babies!!!
Then we came home and ate taco soup and watched "Hocus Pocus".  It was a great Halloween!! Seriously my favorite holiday!!!

No comments: