Friday, November 2, 2007

What comes after acorns?

LEAVES! Holy moly have we been hit by a truckload of oak leaves. Thank goodness we moved to a house with a giant oak tree. Who knew it would be this much fun. We're currently deciding what the heck to do with them. Should I make some more wreaths? Start putting in your orders! JK. Here's some pictures of Doug and Sophia's FHE the other night while I was in Arizona. I've also included a video of their adventures.


Sophia Raking from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.
Here's a picture taken a few days later after they'd raked them up.

Here's one from today after I raked up the remainder. Thankfully the tree is now empty.

Here's a bonus video of Sophia watching her ABC's movie and singing along. I don't think I'll ever get tired of her sweet little voice.
Sophia Singing from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

Wow- that is a lot of leaves. Here you just have to sweep your leaves to the curb and then a big machine will come by and suck them up- no bags!! I really enjoyed both of the videos. Great singing Sophs!