Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Adventures of Sophia

This has been a pretty good week for the Sophstress. Here's a few pictures of what she's been up to.

Last night I subjected her to sleeping in sponge curlers. This is the reason why you have little girls. I'd done this to her when she was about 6 months old so I figured it was time to try again. She did pretty good and had only pulled out about half of them by this morning. Her hair was pretty curly after I took them out so we decided to do piggys. I think she looked especially cute for church today. I love the baby doll dresses. She's definitely ready for the holidays!





Here's one (and a video)of the fun thing her and dad built the other day. She had so much fun running through it/under it over and over again.

Untitled from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.


Finally, here's a video of her riding her bucking bronco daddy the other day. She thought that was a pretty good time too!
Buckin' Bronco from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

4 comments:

The Ullery Family said...

Thanks for the laugh! The cowgirl is pretty awesome!

Melissa said...

I love that picture or baby sophie in curlers! So cute. She looks very cute after the curlers now too! I also love the tower and Josh enjoyed watching the video over and over. Very cute!

Lauren said...

I totally remember when you did that when she was a baby! I wish Maddie had that much hair. I love the videos playing with Doug--aren't Dads the best??

Ami said...

Hello, Wilkinses! I found your blog through Melissa's 'cause we're kind of related now! It's great to see updates of your adorable little family. Check out our blog and new baby at paradisefrost.blogspot.com