Wednesday, November 7, 2007

LIttle Reminder

Hello all! Here's a quick reminder for us all from Sophia. As she was eating her lunch today I was downstairs folding laundry. I came upstairs and saw that she was making her usual lunchtime mess of flinging food across the kitchen. When I told her to stop she kept doing it more (of course) and so I let out a little scream of frustration. Nothing big, just a little "AHHH!". Anyway, she then looked at me and said "what was that?" I told her that I was frustrated and she said, "Just laugh mom. Just laugh". Thanks Sophs. So there's the reminder to you all. Just laugh when you get frustrated.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is hysterical! What a little character. You guys are teaching her well.

Melissa said...

Silly Sophs! That is really cute- good thing she said it so you didn't just try to kill her. Ha ha. I love when kids say things like that- especially the sophs! She's such a sweetheart, can't wait to see you guys again soon

The Favorite said...

Laugh Jo Gosh! Cute little reminder. I like D&c123:17 better though.